Author Topic: Health/Psi Hypo Reagents  (Read 13833 times)

bushwhacker2k

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Health/Psi Hypo Reagents
« on: May 16, 2013, 07:57:16 am »
I have to ask, are the reagents for Health/Psi Hypos likely to be changed somewhat? Health Hypos require a ton of stuff for not a lot of pay-off and the increase in cost from the demo (1 mindshroom) to the alpha (5 mindshrooms) for the psi hypo is absolutely ridiculous.

Am I just too early in the game? Do these things become ridiculously easy to find later?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 08:43:23 am by bushwhacker2k »

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Health/Psi Hypo Reagents
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 08:17:08 am »
No plans to change those. You should be finding the stuff you need for both of these recipes along the way without much trouble.

bushwhacker2k

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 08:43:36 am »
I found out things, seemingly including Mindshrooms, respawn. The reliability of drops for health hypos still seems weird, but it's not really a problem with respawning stuff IMO.

UnLimiTeD

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 04:05:57 pm »
If your character build has a reliability for hypos, it's generally easier to just buy them, and sell the ingredients you would use to make them.
Potentially saves you skillpoints that are a lot scarcer than money later on.
First person to give Styg Karma.

I hereby declare that I love the oddity system and am in favour of shop and carry limits.

Sakuragi

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 04:58:56 pm »
What i do is get 20 in biology for the doctor feat. It is pretty awesome. can use bandage whenever u want (out of combat of course thus less hypo use) and hypo heals for more too. Never tried to craft hypo because i always haad a lot of them in my backpack. As for psi, i just buy them psi boosters and make psi booster whenever i get 5 shrooms, no hurry in that. I also do not have shroomhead and i can manage psi consumption by selling junk and crafts.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 05:00:36 pm by Sakuragi »