Author Topic: Buying Jet Skis  (Read 1352 times)

TherinVal

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Buying Jet Skis
« on: October 05, 2019, 10:23:31 pm »
Heyo, first topic ever posted here, but it's a rather confusing one currently.

Currently sitting at 60 effective mercantile, with an absolutely excessive amount of charons. Yet, despite having BEYOND enough to buy any single jet ski from Ray, I'm given neither the option to haggle nor buy any single one beyond 'Glow.' Not entirely sure what's going on here, if this is bugged, or if you're just... Not allowed to buy Jet Skis?

TheAverageGortsby

• Faceless
    • View Profile
Re: Buying Jet Skis
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 08:54:46 am »
Did you do anything to them, like strip them of parts or blow them up or steal them?  That would prevent them from being sellable.  Otherwise, it should just be a matter of asking Ray to show you the skis, and he should take you to them and list them.  Just checked now on the current live version of the game; works fine for me.

TherinVal

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 10:55:21 pm »
I haven't touched the skis at all. He takes me to them, I can look at each of them, ask about them/request to buy them, but I can never atually buy any of them. I only get the 'nevermind' options. There's never an option to buy any of them save for Glow. It's confusing.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 11:13:19 am »
Strange. Mind posting your save so we could take a look at it? You can upload it to a cloud service of your choice (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.) and then post the link here. :)

TherinVal

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2019, 07:02:19 pm »
Sorry, been busy. When I figure out how to do that, I'll post it. I'm pretty tech-stunted lmfao