Author Topic: Sugestions for uniques in general  (Read 1197 times)

A_Clever_Monocle

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Sugestions for uniques in general
« on: November 17, 2019, 07:14:09 am »
So the combination of expedition and the core city factions update added a Lot of unique weapons and items but there are some things that i feel are missing

1st is that there are some catagories with no unique items (tabi boots come to mind, also not a single unique i.e. one of a kind belt exist s as far as I know)  I would sugest something dancer themed for tabis and a bat themed belt that offers an additional slot over what would then be its inferior (and obviously less cool counterpart)

2nd is that the factions update added more uniques or more specifically uniques that offer truly unique bonuses to certain weapons/feats (that jkk one) it would be great to see some uniques that are make or break for builds

Lastly is the issue of unique items being generally under powered so much so that you would have to be derailed to use them when crafting exists.

Maybe add some sort of small questline that lets you either gain a feat that buffs the stats of any unique weapons you use by a percentage(that is based on your level so it scales).

or that opens up a way to permenantly improve unique items by using money, some new item (or hell maybe oddities), or just offers a limited number of upgrades fir the playthrough

« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 07:15:46 am by A_Clever_Monocle »

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
Re: Sugestions for uniques in general
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 07:32:56 am »
"After spending hours with that historian you finally understand the true meaning of those unique items. You'll use them properly like the people did in the old world.

Armorpenalty of unique armors reduced by 10%.

Damage of unique weapons increased by 15%

(This feat was aquired during outside leveling.)

Maybe a possible feat idea that buffs them?
You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900

ciox

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2019, 07:50:58 am »
There was an idea for modding uniques one-time at merchants like in Fallout 2, and the devs liked it, no idea if they're doing it or not though.

A_Clever_Monocle

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2019, 06:21:12 pm »
Id say drop it along with a small questline in an update like the factions one we just got