Author Topic: [1.1.5.5] Can't report BOTH Nicolas and Olivia; can report individually.  (Read 1443 times)

Hammer

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Apologies because this is the first time I've done this particular quest.

The wiki makes it seem like you should be able to report both Nicolas and Olivia at once, but I don't have a third option for that with the Chief.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
No need to apologize. You should have the option to report them both, but I can't figure out why it's not working for you. Can you send me your save so that I can take a look at it? You can upload it to Google Drive, Dropbox or any other cloud service of your liking and post the link here.

Hammer

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
The file location is \Documents\My Games\Underrail\Saves, yes? What file in the character name folder would you like?

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
That's the location, but we need the whole subfolder, not just a single file. For example, Documents\My Games\Underrail\Saves\quicksave -> you copy the quicksave folder.

Hammer

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Xa_ip-yJ2_sqt8SH8yJLV_Cxfmhw8SaN?usp=sharing

Please let me know if this worked. If not, I'll try something else.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
It worked, and I figured out what the problem was. Fixed for the next patch. (Should be out in a few days)

Hammer

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Gotcha. Thanks, Dom.