Author Topic: Wyatt Pear's Dumb Dogs  (Read 2427 times)

bushwhacker2k

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Wyatt Pear's Dumb Dogs
« on: July 06, 2014, 11:03:42 pm »
I was waiting around near Wyatt's house in the Junkyard (the actual junkyard portion of the Junkyard) and I left his house door open but left the gate closed... then while I was closer to the mutants I heard a dog yelp as if it had died and I knew immediately what had happened.

Both dogs died on one of his mines!

This wasn't even a distant mine, this one was literally like 10 feet outside of the door in plain sight.

[Yes, I am aware this isn't necessarily a bug, but it was so notable I had to make some kind of mention of it- and it is weird that they wouldn't know to avoid his mines]

Elhazzared

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Wyatt Pear's Dumb Dogs
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 04:29:13 am »
I don't find this strange at all, if anything it makes the game more beliveable.

Isn't it the old guy at the depot that is setting mines to kill off the mutants? If so then it makes perfect sense that ocasionally they get blown off in them.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 09:30:16 am »
I don't find this strange at all, if anything it makes the game more beliveable.

Isn't it the old guy at the depot that is setting mines to kill off the mutants? If so then it makes perfect sense that ocasionally they get blown off in them.

Generally I'd agree with this, but let's assume that his dogs are trained to avoid the mines. Hopefully it's fixed now.

All other dogs remain unchanged and will die to mines like the dogs they are.

bushwhacker2k

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 01:06:22 pm »
All other dogs remain unchanged and will die to mines like the dogs they are.

:D Yay!