Author Topic: Dev Log #34: With Fire and Brimstone  (Read 15070 times)

Omegakill

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Dev Log #34: With Fire and Brimstone
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2014, 12:36:16 pm »
Ok not a problem, thanks for taking the time to reply. Still loving the game so far I just want to be careful how many times I play through it because sometimes the starting few missions are a bit of a pain in the backside when you've done it 7 or 8 times.

Eliasfrost

• Tchortist
  • If fate frowns, we all perish
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2014, 10:58:29 am »
Ok not a problem, thanks for taking the time to reply. Still loving the game so far I just want to be careful how many times I play through it because sometimes the starting few missions are a bit of a pain in the backside when you've done it 7 or 8 times.

Yeah Burnout can become a problem, but that's more a problem with the Early Acces model than anything. Personally, I play through the game once every 2 major update or so, keeps things fresh for me. :)

meow

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2014, 03:18:34 pm »
I like these new additions to combat/crafting, molotovs sound fun and gas grenades for sure. I've noticed enemies will occasionally throw grenades (but rarely do much damage with them, either that or I kill them to quickly to unleash full force upon me), will they be likely to be using molotovs/gas grenades also? I would like them to, coming up against gas grenadiers would be pretty intense or being burned to death by a molotov lobber.

Also I'm guessing the inclusion of gas grenades will mean various bio-armors/gas masks will be introduced somewhere down the line? I mean bio-armors btw, not the current bio-suit... oh never mind I just re-read through the log again:
"bio resistance is currently not present on standard combat armors and if introduced later it will not be in generous amounts. Specialized equipment to deal with this and more powerful bio-hazzards will be added in the future."