Author Topic: [Heavy Duty] Broken Strength Check  (Read 441 times)

Mozco

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
[Heavy Duty] Broken Strength Check
« on: November 13, 2023, 12:27:14 am »
In the Compound, in the cave west of the room containing the Fusion Cannon, there is a shutter door that can be opened with a 20 str check, 15 if you have the Gunslinger helping you. After using an Adrenaline Shot to meet the strength requirement with Gunslinger (At 13 strength before-hand) and activating the check, the UI cuts out for a split second before reappearing, the strength check disappears, and the door remains closed. Game version 1.2.0.11

Mozco

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: [Heavy Duty] Broken Strength Check
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2023, 05:14:11 am »
Upon further fiddling, it seems you can normally access the other side of this door by taking a different path. The strength check works normally from this side, so the issue is either the check being accesible from the cave side when its not supposed to be able to, or the cave side only having an issue with the check.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2023, 10:48:19 am »
Do you still have a save where this is happening? When I tested it everything worked fine, so it's likely something specific to your situation.

Vagabond

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2023, 12:32:00 am »
Can confirm this happened to me too. Unfortunately I finished Compound long ago.

Mozco

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2023, 07:27:46 am »
I'm not quite sure how to attach the whole save file to the post, so I uploaded it to Google Drive here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PWf8-TAVlzpy7DfvxVmgCDFHD-fLRMen

I am also using a custom portrait, in case you need to change that somehow when loading the save.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2023, 11:16:24 am »
Fixed for the next patch. It was related to the direction you approached the gate from. Activating the check straight from north worked okay, but approaching it from an angle caused the problem.