Author Topic: Unrelated bugs  (Read 525 times)

Anka

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Unrelated bugs
« on: December 03, 2023, 05:48:36 pm »
- The tent and the intractable loot objects (a bad and ajunk pile) on the Temporal manipulation beetle cave random event disappear alongside the time-frozen explosion once all beetles are killed

- Hammers do not show on the character sprite while using the Psychophract Exoskeleton, the player assumes the pose, but the hammer is invisible, was not able to test other weapons and HD armor combinations, if it matters i was using Quake

- For some reason, there were two instances of me resisting heat damage when hit by plasma beam

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Unrelated bugs
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2023, 11:00:10 am »
- The first one is intentional

- Will be fixed for the next patch. It applies to all sledgehammers, and affects male models only, as far as I can see

- I did a quick test but couldn't replicate it. What kind of armor are you wearing, and are there any status effects on your character?

Anka

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2023, 01:09:00 pm »

Was wearing the Psychophract Exoskeleton, i also have Constitution and Stoicism, no other buffs

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2023, 01:46:11 pm »
Seems like Conditioning causes it, and only if the attack has more than one damage type. We'll look further into it and will let you know.

Anka

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2023, 02:34:53 pm »
As a little update, seems to happen with mechanical damage as well on Thermodynamic Destabilization

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2023, 09:33:58 pm »
This is just the damage reduced through damage modifier (the thing in the brackets in the defense tab) that is not getting correlated to the damage resistance for reasons I'd rather not get into. In any case, the correct amount of damage is being deducted regardless if it appears aggregated or not in the log.