Author Topic: Questions about Coral spawn  (Read 505 times)

Ice13th

• Noob
    • View Profile
Questions about Coral spawn
« on: January 28, 2024, 07:03:17 am »
Hey folks !
So i’ve picked up this game recently (well, not really, bought it in 2018, but only got around to play it a few weeks ago), had a blast finishing the game with my very flawed metathermics user.

I want to make a new character now, and as i got Coral with my first one, i wanted Booth for the second, but so far no luck : Coral always seem to spawn at some point. I’m on my ninth try, the last one going as far as the Junkyard quest.

So here are my questions :
1 - Is Coral tied to the world, or the player ? (meaning : can you import a character in a new save file and get a new roll for Booth / Coral?)
2 - Is there a way to make sure you’ve got the one you want from the get go? So far i only know of 2 locations she can be found in the early game : The docks at SGS and the bar at Junkyard. Is there more spots to checks?

P.S : I know i could just give up on my little project, no need to remind me how i should just enjoy what i got  ;)

Valor

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Questions about Coral spawn
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2024, 01:13:27 pm »
It is linked to the world, so yes you can import. Coral works via trigger so you can meet her after 10h, even if you visit all locations she can be in, and many of them are also after drilling.

If you want guaranteed Booth, just use this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/underrailexpedition/mods/12

Ice13th

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: Questions about Coral spawn
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2024, 07:35:23 am »
Alright, thanks!
I'm gonna give it a few more tries before going the mod route. With importing, i reckon i should be able to breeze throught junkyard fairly soon, and check directly for Booth.