Author Topic: Fun Mr.Freeze build  (Read 712 times)

Trench_Pilgrim

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Fun Mr.Freeze build
« on: October 08, 2024, 09:35:15 am »
Oh shit, English is not my native language..

Completed Underrail twice, for AR/Snipe (Hornet/Reaper) and for my energy weapon build (1.1k energy damage per shot, 69% crit chance).

Now I decided to try to play on DOM, but not with the most optimal build, Mr. Freeze - like (cryo chem pistol + cryokinesis for shattered). How viable is the build on DOM in your opinion, if not - then how viable is it on Normal.

underrail.info/build/?HgMPAwMKBQfCoAA5AAAAAMKgXDEAADIAZiBmAADCoMKUYgBGJAErLBbCkQpWHCYqJzNLwofCtcKkwojiqawK4rK7Bd-8

(I am attaching a screenshot of the calculator if for some reason it does not open for you)

I also can't decide on the game mode - normal will give fast progression and fast 30 lvl, but I like oddity.

Eidein

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
Re: Fun Mr.Freeze build
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2024, 07:50:56 pm »
Looks fine from a glance, don't need that much stealth or TM.

Drop your stealth to like 110 base and your TM to 70 base and take electronics. 100 base electronics with boosts like workbench and hypercerebrix will be enough to craft really high end electronic gear like a shield or stealth gen.

Should beat dom fine, Tchort will be annoying since chemical pistols aren't that great against him but you have enough dex and crit to make it work.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2024, 07:55:41 pm by Eidein »

Trench_Pilgrim

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Fun Mr.Freeze build
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2024, 06:55:33 pm »
BUMMER that cryogenic induction doesn't work with a freezing cryochemical gun... Meh.