Author Topic: Quest Dialogue and Quinton's Lab - move position of Crossbow locker  (Read 1230 times)

Zodai

• Noob
    • View Profile
So, first of all has to do with quests in-general.  In the event that the Notes section doesn't provide the particular piece of information needed to clarify a player confusion, could we perhaps have an option to ask the quest-giver a second time of what we were asked?  I've only encountered this once (as you'll see below) but if it's absent elsewhere it might be useful to have.

Secondly has to do with Quinton's Metathermics quest - in that it's quite easy to miss the locker the crossbow is located inside.  There isn't much to confer that it's in the same room from what I know, and in the event there is the lack of being able to re-read the quest dialogue makes it confusing.  Then you end up searching the entire floor, etc, and eventually you might perchance search the private quarters floor as well.

With the current placement of the locker, a majority of it is blocked by the wall, thus meaning it's difficult to recognize it as a locker and it fades into the player's background vision.  I hadn't noticed it myself until a thread from 2013 stated it was in exactly the same room.  I would suggest moving it to the opposite side, where the crates in the room are now, so the locker is in full view and easily recognizable by the player.