Author Topic: Gorsky's Core City Assignment [minor spoiler]  (Read 1623 times)

MisterBurkes

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Gorsky's Core City Assignment [minor spoiler]
« on: January 08, 2016, 07:42:07 pm »
I find it a bit odd that Gorsky just stays in Core City after taking out the Black Crawlers, and there is no follow-up at all. He just stays at the Black Crawlers' former hideout indefinitely for the rest of the game. To me, it appears as if there was a follow-up that was planned, but not actually implemented.

player1

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Gorsky's Core City Assignment [minor spoiler]
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 07:48:42 pm »
Probably since all NPCs that lead attack are expendable and can die in the fight.

MisterBurkes

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 08:01:15 pm »
Probably since all NPCs that lead attack are expendable and can die in the fight.

Gorsky should not be expendable since he is one of the most important SGS NPCs and is one of your de-facto bosses.

Coaxl

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 08:03:55 pm »

Gorsky should not be expendable since he is one of the most important SGS NPCs and is one of your de-facto bosses.

Yet he does nothing after the fight, which is a shame. I was looking forward to working with the old bastard in trying to take over the city from the oligarchs, but I'd have settled for any positive development. Kinda disappointing that all he does is reestablish his old gang and hide out forever, but I guess there wasn't time to develop this quest chain properly.

player1

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 09:38:25 pm »

Gorsky is not protected by the "plot shield", so he can indeed die in this fight.

In fact, I'm not sure if there is any NPC that is protected by "plot shield".