Author Topic: [Spoilers] DLC Timer savegame editing, need help.  (Read 1070 times)

swampzero

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
[Spoilers] DLC Timer savegame editing, need help.
« on: September 22, 2019, 07:47:05 pm »
Has anyone here managed successfully to edit his expedition savegame to increase the medical/tech/weapon supplies, number of jetskis and soldiers?

I tried it and found some flags:
faction_xpbl_expedition_jetSkiStrength
MedicineSupply
TechSupply
WeaponSupply
SecSoldiersAvailable

that do control those numbers, and they indeed made Briggs report "very-high" counts on all of them for a briefing, but a few minutes after he switched back to the very-lows and, after inspecting the new savegame, the values on the flags had also reset. However, the soldier count remained at the edited value (35) and didn't revert.

I also made a steam thread here:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/250520/discussions/0/1629663905423135138/

Did any of you manage to do this successfully?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 08:02:12 pm by swampzero »

swampzero

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: [Spoilers] DLC Timer savegame editing, need help.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 08:10:44 pm »
I'm trying again, this time with a "05" value that is higher than even my first save in expedition had (it had "04") and this time it didn't revert, but it did drop from "excellent" to "satisfactory" very fast.

EDIT:
I'm now trying with "FF" value and it's also very-high, and hasn't dropped to satisfactory yet. I think this method actually works, as long as you do the edits on a savegame that is currently INSIDE the black sea.

EDIT2:

After walking around and sleeping once, I re-checked the flag values I had set at "FF" and they're now "FD".
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 08:17:50 pm by swampzero »