Author Topic: Crafting components highlight /sorting  (Read 2265 times)

Hety

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Crafting components highlight /sorting
« on: December 08, 2012, 08:30:15 pm »
Can we please get 2 features:
1. Sorting button (or just autosorting) for components. So that black cloth will be with black cloth  (and ordered by quality, that will be awesome).
2. When recipe is selected (and inventory window is opened) can we please have all the stuff that we CANT use in this recipe removed from the list. Its so counter intuitive to rummage through tons of "steel plates" and figure out hours later that they wont fit and only padding will work on leather armor.

Eliasfrost

• Tchortist
  • If fate frowns, we all perish
    • View Profile
Re: Crafting components highlight /sorting
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 12:33:55 am »
I totally agree with you, it gets a bit tedious to check every tooltip of every item (especially if you're new to the game) to see if it's actually a component, I would also like to be able to see what sort of compontent different items are. Right now they all say component, I would like to see some sort of categorized item string for all padding, barrels, hide and so on.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 03:20:16 pm »
Regarding the sorting, did you guys try using the sort button? It should sort them by type and quality.

pringdew

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 07:53:47 pm »
i used the sort button and it worked for what i was looking for, it sorted them by same items, then by quality....it was exactly what i needed...

Eliasfrost

• Tchortist
  • If fate frowns, we all perish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 08:03:34 pm »
I do use the sorting, and I find it very useful, especially after hoardning loads junk after a trip outside civil borders. Much easier to keep an eye on your stuff that way.