Author Topic: Suspicion bar not degrading despite leaving the area for a few hours?  (Read 1427 times)

Phoenix7786

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Heya all. I have had no problems getting suspicion to decay on generic NPC's by wandering out of GMS for a few hours. However some of the named NPC's (Gorsky and Roman) bars have not budged. Is there a reason for that?

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Heya all. I have had no problems getting suspicion to decay on generic NPC's by wandering out of GMS for a few hours. However some of the named NPC's (Gorsky and Roman) bars have not budged. Is there a reason for that?

Yeah, it doesn't work on global entities (those that move around the world map). It's a known issue.

Phoenix7786

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Oh dear. I feel dumb for reporting something already known  :-\

Since it's called an issue by you, is this hopefully something that will be fixed? I'm guessing that them being global somehow makes the game think you've never left their "presence" and that's why the bar doesn't decay?

Oh before I forget thanks so much for the quick reply and from the creator of all people!

EDIT: Out of curiosity, if this is fixed, hopefully it won't necessitate an entire restart of a campaign?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 07:45:30 am by Phoenix7786 »