Author Topic: Already stuck  (Read 6565 times)

Karel

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Already stuck
« on: February 10, 2013, 10:37:03 am »
Hi there. First post here, not sure if I'll have the time to continue posting here but whatever.
After playing a tiny bit of the demo, I decided to buy the game - I just really needed to know that it was similar to fallout and check it to get this one, really, as Underrail actually pretty much features what I thought really lacked in Fallout.

The thing is, I'm already stuck. I have absolutely no idea what to do, I don't know if my version is limited or if I'm doing something wrong, or if I ignore a major feature of the game or what.

I'm basically in SGS. I have received my first task by tanner, I have seen the medic who gave me the magical matrix pill to unlock my powers, I have talked to all psi mentors, to Harold who told me to use the flux thing on generators, and so on.

The thing is, now, I absolutely don't know what to do. I think I have visited what could be - I left SGS by the place where that grisson guy is trying to move rocks with his powers, because the other exit was blocked (There's a guy called malcom if I remember well or a sentry but he's behind a locked door, and there is a gate I can't touch)

So I killed a few rathounds in the first area I could go to, and down the stairs killed all the stalkers I could. The thing is, I can't find what to do in the zone with the stalkers - pretty much all I have an access to are stairs that lead me back to the zone I was in before. There are rocks I can attack at some place, but I found no way to destroy them as I always do 0 damage. If I go to the top left corner of the said zone, I get in a place where there are a few more rathounds, and a GSS soldier telling me I'm not allowed in for now.

I basically tried all the places, I don't find any other way - my notes just tell me to go reactivate the power.

Am I missing something? Should I go fallout like and use that flux thing item on everything I see or what?

There are also lots of locked doors, but my character doesn't have any lockpicking skill.

Eliasfrost

• Tchortist
  • If fate frowns, we all perish
    • View Profile
Re: Already stuck
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 11:09:13 am »
You need to go to the tunnel exit and talk to the security guard (behind the locked gate) and tell him to open the lare tunnel exit gate.

Karel

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 11:18:30 am »
Sure, but how can I open that door?

Eliasfrost

• Tchortist
  • If fate frowns, we all perish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 12:06:09 pm »
You don't need to open the door, just click him.

Karel

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 12:29:42 pm »
Ok, I think I already tried it but now that you say so, I'm not sure, thanks in advance :)

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 02:34:18 pm »
Heya. You can open your notes if you're unsure what you're supposed to do (hotkey: N).

If you're still stuck you can take a look at this playthrough video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4XY7uuSaZQ.

Karel

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2013, 05:37:26 pm »
I'm not stuck anymore thank you (well, just not at the same place aha)