Author Topic: I borked it. Junkyard [Spoilers]  (Read 31080 times)

Teitokun

• Noob
    • View Profile
I borked it. Junkyard [Spoilers]
« on: January 17, 2013, 08:39:56 am »
So I have binged for some 12ish hours now, and I have arrived to Junkyard.

I walk up to the entrance and there are two Scrapper. Looked at me funny, so I sneak around get my Ambush! and bam, they are dead. I continue my journey get inside more scrappers. No problem take them out.

I realize that I have walked into the Scrapper base. Waste everyone, then go to the docks to try and find this drill piece.

No-one I can find has it. Only hint I get is that Depot A is the place to be. Except it is in the Scrapper base. I think, "Oh, well i'll just mosey on over there and walk through."

Little did I know that it must be some secret blocked passage that I just can not find for the life of me.

Any help on what to do?

As a side note, since the Eels were not helpful, I wasted them as well.

I have lockpicking and hacking 110~ so that is not an issue. Other than running out of lockpicks.

Thanks in advance to anyone.

Clawdius_Talonious

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: I borked it. Junkyard [Spoilers]
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 03:34:53 pm »
In the northern area (off the screen to the lower right from the merchants section inside the town) there is a building that will get you access to the "Wormhole" which is another area from which you can access the Depot. It is behind a level 85 lock, and you can see the building in this screenshot: the building in the lower right of the image contains a trapdoor down into the "wormhole". There are three or four guards inside the second room, so keep a grenade handy.

Teitokun

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: I borked it. Junkyard [Spoilers]
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 09:54:28 pm »
All right, thank you. Been searching everywhere but there really. And since everyone was dead I couldn't really find out through conversation.