Author Topic: underrail.info  (Read 45088 times)

destroyor

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: underrail.info
« Reply #105 on: January 01, 2021, 04:46:47 pm »
Got the following message when trying to reach the site:

Temporary server error. Maintenance is underway on free hosting, please check your site again in 24 hours. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Given the importance of the build tool epeli I think you should talk to Styg about integrating your site with stygiansoftware.com for a more secure and reliable web hosting.

epeli

• Wiki Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2021, 10:57:27 am »
Got the following message when trying to reach the site:

Temporary server error. Maintenance is underway on free hosting, please check your site again in 24 hours. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Given the importance of the build tool epeli I think you should talk to Styg about integrating your site with stygiansoftware.com for a more secure and reliable web hosting.

Been getting a bunch of reports about this for a few days now, but I still haven't caught it on "camera" despite running periodic speedtests on the site from real browsers at 25 locations worldwide. :/ It's very intermittent and the downtimes are short. Hasn't even caused any measurable changes in daily visitors.

But lately a bunch of people have been worried about the long-term availability and stability of the build tool. I'll ask Styg if he's willing to set up hosting for all 2 megabytes of underrail.info. (Wow, it's become such a bloated site, no longer fits on a floppy...)
[[Underrail Wiki]] // character builder and other Underrail utilities: underrail.info (thread)

Pjekile

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2021, 11:21:14 am »
bless you and your tool