Author Topic: Increase damage stat of unique firearms  (Read 1528 times)

STEN

Increase damage stat of unique firearms
« on: January 10, 2018, 10:59:00 am »
Could be helpful for non-crafring bulds.
Especially SMG's and SVD rifle need buff.
Pretty please.  :)

destroyor

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Increase damage stat of unique firearms
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 11:21:38 pm »
Not just firearm, more like buffing all uniques across the board, period. They should be weaker than the top tier crafted items and/or offer special unique abilities not obtainable by crafting. Right now they are weaker than crafted item and offer less utilities (rapid reloader, smart module, etc).

Of course this is not the first time we've seen this suggestion and I doubt it'll be different this time. Best of luck to you OP.

MirddinEmris

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 03:53:46 am »
Not just firearm, more like buffing all uniques across the board, period. They should be weaker than the top tier crafted items and/or offer special unique abilities not obtainable by crafting. Right now they are weaker than crafted item and offer less utilities (rapid reloader, smart module, etc).

What he said

Sykar

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 05:04:10 pm »
Imho uniques should really be uniques and offer something crafted guns cannot. On top of that I do think that uniques should be harder to get.

Shredded Cheddar

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2018, 05:26:26 pm »
I definitely agree with this. I think another good change would be to have enemies that actually have nice quality crafted weapons. Why is crafting unique to the player? Are there no NPC's with any points in intelligence or crafting? It would be excellent if there was an encounter in the game with a scientist NPC who makes crafted weapons and armor for a gang of mercenaries or something. It would show that there are other people in underrail capable of crafting powerful weapons and would also give a source of good loot to non-crafting builds.