Author Topic: Dev Log #57: The Rig  (Read 20701 times)

kpoxo6op

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: Dev Log #57: The Rig
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2018, 04:30:08 am »
absolutely beautiful

TΛPETRVE

• Scavenger
  • Obey the Schnibble!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2018, 09:47:19 am »
Absolutely loving it.
But the problem is, indeed, it zlots at Vlurxtrznbnaxl.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2018, 11:16:33 am »
If the Black Eels are the most powerful naval force in South Underrail it means they shouldn't have trouble taking Junkyard on their own and crushing the Scrappers without much trouble...

That's a non sequitur. One faction's naval supremacy does not necessary lead to its overall supremacy.

Yonaiker

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2018, 01:07:31 am »
If the Black Eels are the most powerful naval force in South Underrail it means they shouldn't have trouble taking Junkyard on their own and crushing the Scrappers without much trouble...

That's a non sequitur. One faction's naval supremacy does not necessary lead to its overall supremacy.

Well, I hope the Scrappers have something to compensate their lack of naval capacity, perhaps gaining more control in Depot B thus increasing their junk export trading, I see them like the inferior gang of Junkyard after watching The Rig.

Also,
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 01:11:49 am by Yonaiker »

Yonaiker

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2018, 01:10:37 am »
I don't get why my posts keep getting chopped half the way, in any case... Will be have a chance to fight that Protectorate battleship toe-to-toe or board up the watercraft and seize it for the Free Drones? It looks like it will fit for a good boss fight.

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2018, 03:52:32 pm »
That's because you used some non-letters.

Yonaiker

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2018, 07:02:05 pm »
Funny, I never used any kind of special characters or symbols in my posts and never had this problem before. I'm beginning to think it could be question marks.

joejoefine

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2018, 06:20:40 pm »
Is there any estimate on the expected release based on the work remaining? Since there is less left to do it seems like it might be easier to estimate.

Also the aesthetics are pretty good in my opinion. Anything that maintains the same flavour as what existed in the core underrail game is perfectly fine with me. I have to say overall this game turned out really well, in spite of my concerns. Really looking forward to the expansion. Can't wait to one-shot the boss with my sniper rifle again :)