Author Topic: Dev Log #59: In the Halls of the Savage King  (Read 13336 times)

Dizzy

• Zoner
  • How to catch a unique rabbit? You neek' up on it.
    • View Profile
Re: Dev Log #59: In the Halls of the Savage King
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2018, 12:32:33 am »
Props to the development team,

The attention to detail is immaculate as always. I enjoy the bone/skele aesthetic the native areas have. Congratulations on getting so close to the finish line!

I'm excited!

Altos

• Scavenger
  • Epeli for "World's Most Helpful Person" 2013-20XX
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2018, 02:31:07 am »
Pleeeeease tell me we get access to some of those awesome costumes. I want that bison skull as a piece of headgear!! (And the rest of that sick skeleton costume, too.) I also want to be able to wear the Beast's skull and get hilarious dialogue options as a result, but I'll take what I can get.

... we're really interested to see how you guys use and abuse them to kill our precious NPCs before we nerf everything into the ground.

I laughed my butt off at this. You know us so well!

I look forward to the expansion, and I hope to see many Heart of Darkness references as it concerns the "savage natives." ;)
  (they do actually look pretty savage, though)

Also, obligatory https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLp_Hh6DKWc

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2018, 07:39:34 am »
As much as I want to get game in one piece wihtout testing phase I think I should help, so count me in.
I have loadout of leveled characters - stealth sledge, crossbow, pistol, unarmed to test it.
Ready to test spears - savage stuff!

Btw about fishing - I hope we eill get somethig rare or unique, like Arleen? quest with necklace.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 07:42:04 am by Fenix »

Mindless

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2018, 08:51:11 am »
Looks good and maybe it's just because of static images and play of light, but areas in previous update video("Environments Preview") way more atmospheric.
P.S. Count me in for Alpha.

UnLimiTeD

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2018, 09:14:28 am »
I'm away for a week and I completely missed this. Sigh. Time to get exited again, I guess.
WOOOOOT!
I really dig their clothing. Can we wear that?
Well, in some cases, it's not much, but this sure has style. And we can already craft equipment from beetle carpace, so why not this?
It definitely looks great, reminds me a bit of when you first showed the new foundry music, somehow.
Time to make a character to get into it again.
First person to give Styg Karma.

I hereby declare that I love the oddity system and am in favour of shop and carry limits.

miscthings

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2018, 07:45:18 pm »
Heya, made an account just to post here. Is there any possibility of volunteering for the closed alpha? Completed a playthrough a while ago and got the urge to replay it recently, and then noticed this expansion news and just thought I'd try asking. I know I probably don't qualify for being a "veteran" but I've done a bit of play-testing and bug reporting in past games if that counts for anything.

Tygrende

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2018, 08:07:55 pm »
Heya, made an account just to post here. Is there any possibility of volunteering for the closed alpha? Completed a playthrough a while ago and got the urge to replay it recently, and then noticed this expansion news and just thought I'd try asking. I know I probably don't qualify for being a "veteran" but I've done a bit of play-testing and bug reporting in past games if that counts for anything.
Post here.

http://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=3526.0