Poll

Could it be possible to make this build ?

yes
5 (83.3%)
no
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Unarmed Build  (Read 3320 times)

Piggon

• Probably not a Spambot
  • :)
    • View Profile
Unarmed Build
« on: September 03, 2018, 06:38:29 pm »
Hey guys, i have over 500 hours on underrail but i when it comes to make builds, i simply can't make any that i like and for that reason i only copied builds from NCGS (Nerd Comando Game Studios) and i always wanted to make a build about the things i like most: Unarmed and Psi ( doesn't matter the school )

So, could you guys help me out ? (if it is possible to make this build)

*If i didnt write something right, sorry.

LOVE THIS GAME

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Unarmed Build
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 04:28:30 am »
500 hours but you don't know the psimonk?
*eurobeat intensifies*

Piggon

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 04:56:26 pm »
500 hours but you don't know the psimonk?
i do know, i made one build using the claw, force emission, taste for blood, that sort of thing, but i think it this build isnt enough for dominating becouse the claw isnt to good with turrets and metal armor

what do you think ?
LOVE THIS GAME

TheAverageGortsby

• Faceless
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 07:44:17 pm »
i do know, i made one build using the claw, force emission, taste for blood, that sort of thing, but i think it this build isnt enough for dominating becouse the claw isnt to good with turrets and metal armor

what do you think ?
I think any psi punching build without Expose Weakness probably has a lot of trouble, but turrets and metal armor will fall to a flurry of punches once they've had their mechanical resist dropped.  If you're willing to play a slightly squishy psi puncher, I might try a build like I used - which did fine but probably isn't perfectly optimized - as a base for your own build: http://underrail.info.tm/build/?GQMMCgMDCQYAHgDChwAAUGUnADzChcKFLV1gAMKHAAAAACtPJCcUIBYwKgcSBjwNRw

That's 6AP attacks with pneumatic gloves while you're carrying the Eel Sandwich buff and wearing tabis, which means the value of Blitz there is that you go from 11 attacks in an Adrenaline round to 15, picking up Combo hits on 12 and 15. With the combo+pneumatic strike on 12, you can see crits upward of 3000 raw damage, which hurts enemies even with decent resists.  I'm not confident it can do Dominating Ironman, but I am confident it can handle Dominating with the occasional reload due to death or poor planning.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 07:59:59 pm by TheAverageGortsby »

Piggon

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 08:26:49 pm »

what do you think ?
I think any psi punching build without Expose Weakness probably has a lot of trouble, but turrets and metal armor will fall to a flurry of punches once they've had their mechanical resist dropped.  If you're willing to play a slightly squishy psi puncher, I might try a build like I used - which did fine but probably isn't perfectly optimized - as a base for your own build: http://underrail.info.tm/build/?GQMMCgMDCQYAHgDChwAAUGUnADzChcKFLV1gAMKHAAAAACtPJCcUIBYwKgcSBjwNRw

That's 6AP attacks with pneumatic gloves while you're carrying the Eel Sandwich buff and wearing tabis, which means the value of Blitz there is that you go from 11 attacks in an Adrenaline round to 15, picking up Combo hits on 12 and 15. With the combo+pneumatic strike on 12, you can see crits upward of 3000 raw damage, which hurts enemies even with decent resists.  I'm not confident it can do Dominating Ironman, but I am confident it can handle Dominating with the occasional reload due to death or poor planning.

Will try, thanks dude ! :D
LOVE THIS GAME