Author Topic: Requesting dex based, versatility SMG/energy pistol/melee build  (Read 6401 times)

Ploluap

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Requesting dex based, versatility SMG/energy pistol/melee build
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2018, 02:12:06 pm »
Knives are not bad, all about using electroshock+crit since unlike combat gloves you can make a serrated knife with 130% critical damage bonus, then get Cheap Shots and Critical Power to raise it up to 300% for 400% total damage, then just find ways to raise your critical chance of which there are plenty.

Yes that's my build for now and it's not bad but quite harder than my others playthrough where i used either fists, smgs, energy and chemical weapons. I can't clear the corretech warehouse in dominating for now for example (lvl 16 on oddity system), never had this issue before.

Dayum, I have even saw Blaine sells shield emitter blueprint before I entered Depot A. Have you seen it on previous versions?

Not sure for Blaine but i had some runs in previous versions where i'd been able to craft a shield before depot A so i don't think it's new.
I'm Potoldski on discord

paulkirikawa

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2018, 02:45:36 pm »
Yes that's my build for now and it's not bad but quite harder than my others playthrough where i used either fists, smgs, energy and chemical weapons. I can't clear the corretech warehouse in dominating for now for example (lvl 16 on oddity system), never had this issue before.

Dayum, I have even saw Blaine sells shield emitter blueprint before I entered Depot A. Have you seen it on previous versions?

Not sure for Blaine but i had some runs in previous versions where i'd been able to craft a shield before depot A so i don't think it's new.

Thanks for the answer. Try fill every possible passing tile with caltrop, beartrap, create death fog (you know what I mean), cryo fog and fireplace at the gate, like the traditional way dealing Beast's minions on dominating.
Plus question, do you know the minimal PER requirement to discover Bogdan's hideout?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 03:57:11 pm by paulkirikawa »
Nihil sub, sole novum

Ploluap

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2018, 03:51:47 pm »
hey you're right i'll do that, wanted to wait for sure step but maybe not after all :)

If i remember correctly you can reveal the door after talking to his neighbors even with low perception. Don't know about the perception check
I'm Potoldski on discord

paulkirikawa

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2018, 11:46:34 am »
hey you're right i'll do that, wanted to wait for sure step but maybe not after all :)

If i remember correctly you can reveal the door after talking to his neighbors even with low perception. Don't know about the perception check

Thanks, helped me a lot. Metal boots make you immune to caltrop, that's better than pick a feat.
Nihil sub, sole novum