Author Topic: Any idea for a build with Temporal Manipulation?  (Read 10317 times)

TheAverageGortsby

• Faceless
    • View Profile
Re: Any idea for a build with Temporal Manipulation?
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2019, 08:37:07 pm »
Mufflers affect Precognition? What about Psi Beetle Carapace? Do they affect Force Emission as well?
Yes, yes, and yes.

jubisloviu

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2019, 01:12:27 am »
I feel like with temporal manipulation there will be almost no reason (besides personal choice) to not take the psipill and make a hybrid.
it offers so much in terms of utility that even if you don't focus on maxing it at every level up, stuff like Stasis, Psycho-temporal Contraction and Limited Temporal Increment will probably fit in 99% of the builds, and 25% of your health isn't a price too heavy to pay if you postphone the pill for later when you have health to spare.

As for build ideas, i don't know you guys but i'll try a time manipulating swordsman (using machetes) once it releases.

mattu

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2019, 02:25:21 am »
> and 25% of your health isn't a price too heavy to pay if you postphone the pill for later when you have health to spare.

I basically agree, but it may be a little interesting with a character that is already low CON. I've enjoyed playing 3 CON characters that try to avoid taking damage, but they still get hit some. You're going to notice that reduced margin of error. (I've got plans for one like this, eventually.)

paulkirikawa

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2019, 06:41:27 am »
IIRC someone made a STR-based TM Machetee dude on this forum. I'd try this BD with a little tweak towards sleg after my pistol run for DLC, mock an 2000+ Execute on boss enemy would be fun.
Nihil sub, sole novum