Author Topic: Once I go to Deep Caverns (possible spoilers)......  (Read 1604 times)

ChaunceyK

• Probably not a Spambot
  • Nope, not a spambot.
    • View Profile
Once I go to Deep Caverns (possible spoilers)......
« on: March 27, 2019, 03:24:33 am »
I got the impression during the Tchortists/Faceless battle that I should hop on the elevator as soon as it arrived and descend.  Now that I've been down in the Deep Caverns for a bit, I realized how little I feel I explored Upper Underrail.  Is there any way for me to return to UU (aside from loading an older save game) or am I now stuck here?

mattu

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Once I go to Deep Caverns (possible spoilers)......
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 04:35:02 am »
You're stuck. No going back until you're done with DC. Rewind to an earlier save or make the best of it.

ChaunceyK

• Probably not a Spambot
  • Nope, not a spambot.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 11:25:21 am »
By your wording, you mean I can go back after I deal with DC? Or is there like an option to continue wandering around after the end of the game?

Tamior

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 11:44:24 am »
By your wording, you mean I can go back after I deal with DC? Or is there like an option to continue wandering around after the end of the game?
Yes, there is.
However, going into DC unprepared might be a less-than-stellar idea in and of itself (depending on your build, really).

ChaunceyK

• Probably not a Spambot
  • Nope, not a spambot.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2019, 02:42:46 pm »
Well, as much as I'd like to roleplay "these are the decisions my character made and the consequences of those results," I also don't fancy missing out on stuff I could've done & being better prepared for the end.  I'm going to reload.