Author Topic: Dev Log #61: Expedition Release Date  (Read 9572 times)

brobotics

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Dev Log #61: Expedition Release Date
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2019, 02:34:59 pm »
Great news!  Two questions -  how much? Where do you all go from here - North Underrail?

Would very much like to know this too - From the little I've seen, the expansion makes references to Dis

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2019, 12:32:38 pm »
I'm pretty sure that there will be a DLC with north underrail in it but it will take time. And they deserve a break when they release Expedition.
You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900

epeli

• Wiki Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2019, 01:07:15 pm »
Great news!  Two questions -  how much? Where do you all go from here - North Underrail?

$10. Styg will talk about future plans once the DLC is out and stabilized.
[[Underrail Wiki]] // character builder and other Underrail utilities: underrail.info (thread)

Arclight

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2019, 10:41:08 pm »

<thud> Wow.... that... is quite cheap for the content. I applaud his commitment to his players - this is quite generous

epeli

• Wiki Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2019, 11:37:36 pm »

<thud> Wow.... that... is quite cheap for the content. I applaud his commitment to his players - this is quite generous

It is a bargain for hardcore fans of the genre, but maybe not so much for average consumers looking mainly at visual production quality. And when the base game is only $15... to quote Styg:

Quote from: Styg
I appreciate the sentiment and I'm sure that many of the monocled people feel the same, but keep in mind that you guys are a global minority.

The price of the base game is not what I believe the game to be worth, but what I decided would be passable regarding the audio-visual production values and the state of the game market at the time of release (the base game used to be $10 in alpha, some of you may remember, before it was bumped up on release) and I think I ultimately made the right decision there financially. And, as someone suggested, $10 for a DLC is pretty much the highest you can reasonably go for a game that only costs $15.
[[Underrail Wiki]] // character builder and other Underrail utilities: underrail.info (thread)