Author Topic: Is a Psi Hammer build possible?  (Read 2817 times)

anony14

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Is a Psi Hammer build possible?
« on: July 29, 2019, 10:56:28 pm »
I'd like to play a sledgehammer build but I also want all the lore I can get, which seems to be playing high Will from what I've read. Any advice or suggestions on how to achieve this goal? I'll play Time Wizard Mind Man if I need too but I really want to bonk things hard with a fat hammer.

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Is a Psi Hammer build possible?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 12:17:08 am »
I know a guy who beat it with a heavy armor sledge guy with 7 will and psychokinesis, but that's not enough for all the lore.
*eurobeat intensifies*

Yonaiker

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Is a Psi Hammer build possible?
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 12:33:48 am »
http://underrail.info.tm/build/?GQgDCQkDBwcAAADCh8KHwocAwocAAADChwAUbMKHAMKHAAAAAAgrMT8tUDlnAwBdQVJkEg

This is a variation of my Berserker build on vanilla game completed in Hard, this one focuses on mobility and wrecking enemies mainly by Bone Breaker aided by electrokinesis, the points on chemistry and electronics are for gas grenades and taser.

I forgot the exact critical chance since it was almost 1.5 years ago I made that playthrough but it was approximately +65% on the right circumstances, for gear I used:

Head: Blast Balaclava
Armor Suit: Infused Pig leather armor for the added health bonus (It fits my build theme)
Weapons: Super Steel Sledgehammer / Shock Sledgehammer for robots
Boots: Infused Siphoner Striders