Author Topic: Crafting  (Read 1386 times)

Archerodees

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Crafting
« on: August 05, 2019, 03:53:51 pm »
When crafting would it be possible to only show the components that apply to a blueprint in the inventory screen? Saves scrolling up and down.

TheAverageGortsby

• Faceless
    • View Profile
Re: Crafting
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 05:06:49 pm »
Not a fix, but in the meanwhile, you can click on the slot in the crafting window and it will automatically take the first available item that can fit in it.  If that's not what you wanted to use, you can click it again and it will take the next, then the next, and so on.

HulkOSaurus

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2019, 05:24:40 pm »
When crafting would it be possible to only show the components that apply to a blueprint in the inventory screen? Saves scrolling up and down.

I don't quite understand this, but if you select a certain recipe in the crafting window it will very visibly highlight only the applicable materials. If you click 'Sort' the last material of any type is the one with the highest quality.

Archerodees

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 01:34:15 pm »
Thank you beyond. Yes, I guess I could've expressed it better, but that is what I mean. Hiding incompatible components in your inventory screen when crafting, and as you pointed out, trading.

I get that some people have no problem with scrolling through pages and pages of items looking for the correct piece, in fact enjoy it, but for me it gets worse the more components you collect. I have my container where I just store all components, when I pick them all up at the start of a crafting session my weight can reach thousands, which means I have a LOT of components. A way to filter out incompatible components as you select each blueprint would streamline the process. Trading too. I suppose I could sell the ones I don't need but then there's always that feeling I might need it later, so I'm reluctant to sell them, especially components.

I dunno, maybe I'm being nitpicky and to be honest I really don't expect the devs to do anything like this, and that's fine honestly. The game in no way suffers without something like this.

To be honest I only just recently joined the forum and was simply trying to contribute, that's all.