Author Topic: Stealing from Ray's Shop  (Read 7955 times)

Crows

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: Stealing from Ray's Shop
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2020, 03:51:12 pm »
I dunno man, I'm struggling with the Charon grind - Dominating is brutal on sale prices, more than I expected.

Crows

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2020, 04:24:13 pm »
Expedition quests pay very, very well. You can also sell jetski parts for ludicrous charons

slyguy65

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2020, 09:50:44 pm »
Expedition quests pay very, very well. You can also sell jetski parts for ludicrous charons

That last part is what I was assuming with the DLC, which is cool, however people still say how ridiculously overpriced the top tier skis are, decimator? I think it was. Seems everything that is a bitch to get/deal with is always ended with "not worth it".

TheAverageGortsby

• Faceless
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2020, 10:23:10 pm »
You can afford the Devastator even on DOMINATING with no trouble, though you do have to plan for it a bit if you've also tricked out your house and bought some Super Steel.  On Hard and lower difficulties, you can accidentally end up with enough money to buy everything.

Get an effective Tailoring and/or Mechanics score of 50 and you can make improved repair kits, which will mean you can turn your trash tier equipment into large profits.  With Expedition, every build can spare enough points to get at least 50 effective in both.

If you're a crafting-heavy build, the Disassemble feat will pretty much solve all your money problems, if used well.