Author Topic: I hate SGS and I want to kill everyone  (Read 2962 times)

Rakan

• Noob
    • View Profile
I hate SGS and I want to kill everyone
« on: October 11, 2019, 12:56:50 am »

So, i'm playing this game for about three weeks  and I noticed that SGS people are a bunch of dog shit.
I do everything for them, fight mutants, hellhounds, giant insects with psionic powers, I travel the world to help their allies and when I need their help for the gange I'm part of they refuse.
not to mention these ridiculous rewards for doing missions for them. 500 SGS credits ?! A money that is only valid in SGS  >:( >:( >:(

I decide that I hate them all and I want to kill everyone. it is possible? how do i do it? Does it have a very big consequence like not being able to continue the story?

obs: i'm 99% sure the Vera Hela is a protectorate spy.

Sorry for the bad English.

brobotics

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: I hate SGS and I want to kill everyone
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 02:39:31 am »
you'll find one member of SGS is much stronger than you expect

sapfearon

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2019, 08:15:45 pm »
Vera is former protectorate member, her bio is not a secret. But she is one of key people to SGS prosperity. So killing her is kinda bad move. Yes, i know about her ending slide, and still think she is okay. Wish we can give her info about what protectorate did in "gas the drones" quest to change her opinion about joining protectorate.

brobotics

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 03:45:54 am »
Vera is former protectorate member, her bio is not a secret. But she is one of key people to SGS prosperity. So killing her is kinda bad move. Yes, i know about her ending slide, and still think she is okay. Wish we can give her info about what protectorate did in "gas the drones" quest to change her opinion about joining protectorate.

SGS kinda deserves it to be honest. the only reason it rose to power over GMS is because of the hyper-intelligent alien cyborg calling the shots. Vera is brainwashed by Protectorate authority and Ezra is an evil technocrat who signed off on experimentation on the Faceless (before they were known as that). Also not to mention Ezra's continued affiliation with Kirill after Hollow Earth and the psi stunt they pulled in Junkyard. without Tanner the leadership is unfocused

paulkirikawa

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2019, 12:05:18 pm »
you'll find one member of SGS is much stronger than you expect

I believe he can be killed. With corrosive acid bolt/trap and an older version like 1.0.3.20 (if devs managed to fix this issue after my triumph).
You'll need to import an endgame character since he would flee before you return from a particular location.
Nihil sub, sole novum

mangoalloy

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2019, 06:47:09 pm »
Well that a humanity for you. Everyone have they own flaws and skeletons in a closets. I guess that's great for a story like in the game.