Author Topic: Pathing bug  (Read 1702 times)

UnLimiTeD

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Pathing bug
« on: May 12, 2013, 04:51:04 pm »
So, I beat the mutants in Depot A coming from the Scrappers, and went down through the trap door. I got out on the very left exit in the suburban complex there, with two lockers and a crate in the room.
Through the window to the right, (that's north?) is a mutant with a pistol.
Now, when he saw me, he initiated combat, I went back to the ladder to wait for him.
He moved around the corner, I'm not sure if he made it; At least I could see him, so I was probably just as visible.
Now as he wasn't perfectly in his square, I couldn't close the distance. I was plain unable to move into melee, so I had to reload and move somewhere else to not get stuck.
Also had the problem with the Acid blob immobilizing me; I wasn't able to use ranged PSI powers because the game insists I first properly move into a hex; Even though I'm in melee range of the target. And in one case, I could even attack, just not anything else offensive.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 09:19:17 pm by UnLimiTeD »
First person to give Styg Karma.

I hereby declare that I love the oddity system and am in favour of shop and carry limits.

Riga

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: Pathing bug
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 02:46:09 pm »
I am also getting this bug, easily recreated by making two enemy's come up to a closed door and then opening the door. only one of them is attack-able with melee, until your next turn, at which you must move first.