Author Topic: Ion didn't spawn for me  (Read 887 times)

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Ion didn't spawn for me
« on: August 15, 2020, 03:51:52 pm »

*eurobeat intensifies*

Yogimanz

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Ion didn't spawn for me
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 10:00:07 am »
This one is a doozy. We suspect that during the initial release of the update 1.1.2.0, Ion may have been placed incorrectly and during said update, the characters that were previously on The Rig (characters that have visited the Rig prior to that patch) visited The Rig once again, resulting in Ion not spawning for them. I'm curious to know if this is the case for that character you are playing on this screenshot, that is; did you visit the Rig during the 1.1.2.0 (specifically this patch) or did you revisit (for the first time only since the new updates) or have arrived to The Rig for the first time on a newer patch? This bug should not occur on any new or old characters coming back to (for the first time since the old update) or seeing the Rig for the first time on this current or any future updates.

We can salvage your save if you want, by manually making it sure so that Ion spawns for this playthrough. In that case, you'll have to provide us with a link to your save and we'll provide a link back with the issue fixed.

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Ion didn't spawn for me
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 01:14:41 pm »
This character had already beaten the game and I'm pretty certain had been to the rig at some point (before the waterways update).  This happened on the latest/current patch.  There's no need to salvage this character, I was just testing something.
*eurobeat intensifies*