Author Topic: Rate MY Build  (Read 2146 times)

W

• Noob
    • View Profile
Rate MY Build
« on: October 24, 2020, 10:14:33 am »
use huxkey for theivery,hypercerebrix for crafting and mercantile so should i make any modification
https://underrail.info/build/?HgcGCwMKAwbCoGQAACrCoGQ4NQA-U1NCTVMAAABGAABNKyQnATsWOcKIFQ5HSUFKwofCscKlwqbfvw
its deseigned as a  max ap build.

HulkOSaurus

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Rate MY Build
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 02:39:48 pm »
Yes, this will function very well... once everything is in place and you have crafted everything you need together with the house crafting bonuses and the +2 Int pill. Which means completing parts of the game during the lower levels.

I think this build will have an incredibly uneven progression. There won't be enough points to go around to provide decent reward from crafting in the mid-game levels and it seems like it will be quite thinly spread. This is mostly for the levels between 10 and 20. This build will not function well, in my opinion, on Oddity, but I am guessing you didn't plan to play that anyways as you're showing a lvl 30 build.

Also, are you planning on playing on Legacy branch... because if not you will also have to deal with the after-effects of the ''Psi Haste'', so to speak.