Author Topic: Some suggestions  (Read 994 times)

Siegesubmarine

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Some suggestions
« on: February 12, 2021, 12:49:06 pm »
More opponents with shotguns: I have seen opponents with spears or swords (even outside the Black Sea) but shotguns wielding characters are very rare. 

I think dogs in Junkyard and Al Fabet in Core City could be tweaked: they wander too much and tend to block some narrow passages. Worse, when that happen they stay still for a time (once nearly a minute), blocking the way.

In some place, like a certain fetid place, you cannot loot the corpse of some enemies: they are in water and you can’t reach them. Maybe extending the range of looting or modifying the enemies IA (for attacking closer to shore) can end this inconvenience.

Koveras

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: Some suggestions
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 07:13:27 pm »
In some place, like a certain fetid place, you cannot loot the corpse of some enemies: they are in water and you can’t reach them. Maybe extending the range of looting or modifying the enemies IA (for attacking closer to shore) can end this inconvenience.

This! Or maybe make the corpses disapear after a while if they are not lootable anyway. I'm a compulsive looter and seeing these unreachable corpses piling up kills me inside :/ (and kills my cpu too after a certain amount)

cypherusuh

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 02:39:12 pm »

This! Or maybe make the corpses disapear after a while if they are not lootable anyway. I'm a compulsive looter and seeing these unreachable corpses piling up kills me inside :/ (and kills my cpu too after a certain amount)

While at it, fix the bug where you can't loot something if someone is standing on top of it

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 11:15:27 pm »
I agree shotgun enemies could be more common (I have seen some, but I think mostly in random encounters or the new random dungeons), given that you find shotguns a lot already. 

As for the dogs, if you just click on them they'll move.
*eurobeat intensifies*