Author Topic: Random bug report  (Read 6101 times)

Hammer Wizard

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
Random bug report
« on: March 01, 2021, 09:14:56 am »
I'm here to report zome random and unassorted bugs/glitches/oversights I have encountered so far

First: On my MT Chem gunner run, 2 Razors spawned on the Protectorade ship pirate raid. I must note that the last update dropped mid game.
*Snort*

Hammer Wizard

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Random bug report
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 09:17:30 am »
Despite me using Corrosive acid, which are purple coloured, the acid entanglement and it's icons were green, as if regular acid, this is the only time this happened. I'm not sure if I completely missed I loaded regular acid vials, but that's highly unlikely since I dont carry those anymore with me.
*Snort*

Hammer Wizard

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 09:21:27 am »
Tipper attacks me as mutant. Not sure if Tipper got an updated AI in which makes him attack instead of fleeing, or only does that because I'm a mutant and Cave Hopper/Tipper AI is yet not programmed to properly flee when seeing PC/Mutant PC
*Snort*

Hammer Wizard

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2021, 09:23:06 am »
Mutant Laboratory muties warn you if you get close, despite being in stealth and not seeing you
*Snort*

Yogimanz

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2021, 12:54:47 pm »
Mutant Laboratory muties warn you if you get close, despite being in stealth and not seeing you

Tweaked for the next update. We do currently lack an intuitive indicator for players of (potentially hostile) npc's guarded territories. This might change in the near future (a red cursor for example) or at very least in our next game. 

Hammer Wizard

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2021, 09:46:55 am »
Yet another bug or oversight.
You can switch weapons while incapacitated.
*Snort*

Hammer Wizard

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2021, 09:47:57 am »
And you can also switch weapons while stunned.
*Snort*

Hammer Wizard

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2021, 10:16:02 am »
In the second Arena match, Yell turns gladiators hostile.
The strange thing is that in the first match, against the rathounds, Yell did NOT turn them hostile.
*Snort*

Hammer Wizard

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2021, 10:18:44 am »
By incapacitating the critters in the arena and then successfully escaping/stealthing away from them, the moment combat mode ends, the fight also ends. Regardless if there's still surviving critters or not.
*Snort*

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2021, 03:23:17 pm »
I'm here to report zome random and unassorted bugs/glitches/oversights I have encountered so far

First: On my MT Chem gunner run, 2 Razors spawned on the Protectorade ship pirate raid. I must note that the last update dropped mid game.

Interesting. I've never seen this happen with any global npc. So they just spawn next to one another?

Quote from: Hammer Wizard
Tipper attacks me as mutant. Not sure if Tipper got an updated AI in which makes him attack instead of fleeing, or only does that because I'm a mutant and Cave Hopper/Tipper AI is yet not programmed to properly flee when seeing PC/Mutant PC

He did flee previously, right? In any case, I like him being a violent little devil, so I'll leave him be.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2021, 03:42:12 pm »
By incapacitating the critters in the arena and then successfully escaping/stealthing away from them, the moment combat mode ends, the fight also ends. Regardless if there's still surviving critters or not.

Fixed for the next patch.

Hammer Wizard

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2021, 06:39:10 pm »

Interesting. I've never seen this happen with any global npc. So they just spawn next to one another?

Quote from: Hammer Wizard

He did flee previously, right? In any case, I like him being a violent little devil, so I'll leave him be.

No, if memory serves me right, the 'original' Razor spawns in the transition  area, whereas the 'clone' Razor is already head and fighting the ship, which leads me to think the game confused a generic pirate spawn with Razor.
*Snort*

Hammer Wizard

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2021, 11:10:29 am »
Two barrels in the same place?
*Snort*

Hammer Wizard

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2021, 10:44:41 am »
Dialog with the Lost Vault trader makes PC talk to himself
*Snort*

Hammer Wizard

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2021, 11:02:28 pm »
Combat mode turn abuse.

I stealthed up this Black Eel, then I pressed enter while my character was doing his attack animation.
Combat mode started before my hammer swing animation finished and the Eel died.
Now I have 50 AP and all my MP, and did not roll initiative, because I technically started combat mode after breaking stealth with my attack animation.
*Snort*