Author Topic: Problem with Silas not giving the explosive charges  (Read 720 times)

Tolify

• Noob
    • View Profile
Problem with Silas not giving the explosive charges
« on: March 04, 2021, 04:43:43 am »
During the Junkyard gang war quest where it is the Scrappers versus the Black Eels, every time I side with Silas and go along with his quest until I'm told to plant the explosives, Silas seems to never give me the explosive charges. I've tried through several different playthroughs on several different patches, I've tried verifying game files, redownloading the game, looking around online for suggestions, not talking with the scrappers entirely, just about everything I could think of. No matter what I try, Silas never seems to ever give me the explosive charges. I'm just hoping I'm missing something here but I'm at my ropes end about this problem and how to fix it. Any help about getting around this potential bug would be phenomenal.

I've added a few pictures showing that I have accepted and continued the quest and should have been given the explosives, but they are no where in my inventory and I have no option to ask for them from Silas either.

Hammer Wizard

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with Silas not giving the explosive charges
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 06:45:21 am »
Colton is the one to give you the explosives, not Silas
*Snort*

Tolify

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with Silas not giving the explosive charges
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 05:29:51 pm »
Oh thank the lord I'm just stupid and missed something, thanks a ton friend!