Author Topic: Underrail purchase  (Read 1630 times)

mytahtmyxa

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Underrail purchase
« on: September 28, 2013, 06:45:32 am »
The game looks pretty damn good.

I would really like to support the development of it. Is it better to buy the game now, early access, or wait for it to come out and pay full price? $10 seems a little too low for me and I would like to pay more...
Also, will the game be available on GOG or a like. I'd love to get it without steam.

Going further I am able to provide hosting grounds. Let me know if you need it.
I'm fairly capable in website building/ c++ gamedev also so don't hesitate to ask :)

Thanks.

PS. this verification picture is so difficult to read. Rotating custom question pre-registration is usually enough to ward 99% of spam bots away. I speak from experience :)

micksy

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Underrail purchase
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 09:48:51 am »
Hey!

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be $10 even upon full release, so the money is probably best spent now. Help Styg keep up the development.

I'm sure he'd also appreciate the support and an extra set of eyes peeled to catch any bugs or to suggest improvements.

Welcome aboard. It's a pretty awesome game, and it gets better every week.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Underrail purchase
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 11:47:00 am »
Heya,

The game will probably be available on GOG upon full release. The price will likely stay the same, I haven't decided on that yet. If you want to pay more you can always buy a second copy as a gift to someone ;)

If you want a stand-alone download you can purchase it from Desura (you can after that download the stand-alone installer from their page). However, if you're going to play through the updates I advise you to use a client download (either Steam or Desura) since you won't have to re-download the full game after each update.

Sorry about the anti-spam measures, I might have went a bit crazy since at one point they were really hitting the site hard. Will see what I can do to ease it up.