Author Topic: A dominating sniper build (Maybe it can be more optimized?)  (Read 4486 times)

YoungCourier

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
A dominating sniper build (Maybe it can be more optimized?)
« on: August 11, 2021, 02:43:49 pm »
Hiya guys i just finish dominating play on deep cavern and i want to share the build i made :

https://underrail.info/build/?HgUHBgUOAwbCoGAAAAAAwqBnTwBKW2o3NWIALQBGAABaK38BOcOFwq7CncKtwp4_AjV-M0s3KsKHFjEkwrXCpN-_ (Much Obliged Rewratt for helping me XD)

It basicly a Sniper+SMG with temporal and pyscho support but i feel that maybe it can be more. Optimized

Weirdly I manage to 1 shot most boss (Only Tchort need 2 shot)  IDK about expedition boss since I haven't start

Weapon : Spearhead (Rapid+Aware), Steelcat (8.6+Tactical+rapid)
Food : hardcore chips & Root Soda (Arena Only)
Utility : Taser, Molotov/Incendiary/Flare, Flashbang or Cloaking Device (For Snipe)

Advice : Always Carry Ammo and repaid kit for weapon (My SMG broke apart before the boss)

Pros :
With Temporal and adrenaline you can clear most room with 1 turn
A bit mobility for escape or chase
A bit of high damage (Highest I have is 2.9k against Tchort)
LTI can quickly give you another shooting spree
Premed help with your pain usage

Cons:
Heavy Ammo Use (Primarily for SMG)
Low Resolve (Suspectible to mind attack)
Depend on Critical (Critical resistance enemy will use SMG or snipe)
Contraction have chance of feedback

Traps Is mostly preparation for the expedition (It says Traps truly helps)

Any input is appreciated
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 02:52:14 pm by YoungCourier »

RewRatt

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: A dominating sniper build (Maybe it can be more optimized?)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2021, 07:25:31 am »
Glad I could help 😆

Advice : Always Carry Ammo and repaid kit for weapon (My SMG broke apart before the boss)
A Golden advice for Deep Caverns. Pack you bags full before going there. I would probably replace something(Tranquility?) with Pack Rathound for that reason 😆🤣

YoungCourier

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2021, 02:50:04 pm »
Glad I could help 😆

A Golden advice for Deep Caverns. Pack you bags full before going there. I would probably replace something(Tranquility?) with Pack Rathound for that reason 😆🤣

Yup its my first blind gameplay (My first time playing it XD)  to reach deep cavern so i never though to carry much repair kit because of its weight. I also nearly run out of molotov in there for trigger the ambush XD (Ambush Its love, Ambush its life..)
I deeply resent the deep worms for destroying my smg and its ammo (Im stuck at labyrinth with a broken smg from bursting the worms) :)

Well lesson learned (Always Prepare for the descent XD)

Easy

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2021, 08:50:19 pm »
Glad I could help 😆

Yup its my first blind gameplay (My first time playing it XD)  to reach deep cavern so i never though to carry much repair kit because of its weight. I also nearly run out of molotov in there for trigger the ambush XD (Ambush Its love, Ambush its life..)
I deeply resent the deep worms for destroying my smg and its ammo (Im stuck at labyrinth with a broken smg from bursting the worms) :)

There's a warehouse area down there that has a ton of weapons and armor that you can recycle and turn in to repair kits.

YoungCourier

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2021, 11:36:00 pm »
Glad I could help 😆

There's a warehouse area down there that has a ton of weapons and armor that you can recycle and turn in to repair kits.

I honestly forget you can recycle items...  I just take another smg there and ran to the boss XD