Author Topic: Inventory editor (I'd like Smoke Bomb + Huxkkey)  (Read 1340 times)

Marcus the Psyker

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Inventory editor (I'd like Smoke Bomb + Huxkkey)
« on: April 28, 2021, 01:42:36 pm »
Hello everybody.

Here's my problem, I did a serie of 3 or 4 different builds that I play all at the same time, they are great ! I build them as optimal as I can, including the use of huxkkey, and in the case of my knife and throwing build, smoke bombs.

I picked a stupid dialogue option in the Daniel arda assignement given by jack, making it so Jack won't recontact me.

I miss 6 sweet oddity xp, which absolutely sucks, the money is alright.

But My biggest problem ? Missing on the Huxkkey, AND the smoke bombs.

Is there any way to use cheat engine or something else to give myself Smoke bomb and a huxkkey ? I made all the quest in core city, foundry, sgs, camp hathor, Junkyard and Free drones/Protectorate for at least 4 builds, and I picked the stupid dialogue option each time (thinking that this one didn't matter)

So yeah.... It's super frustrating to throw 120+ gameplay by the window (did I tell you they were all dominating runs ? because I pressed a stupid dialogue option. I really wanted Arda to know about me investigating him to encounter him later.)

Thanks for the heads up, Wishing really much I can give myself those items.

Edit : Of course I don't have back up saves, and I realized that Meet azif was barred from me 7 levels after I completed the daniel arda assignement anyway.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 01:44:33 pm by Marcus the Psyker »

Marcus the Psyker

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Inventory editor (I'd like Smoke Bomb + Huxkkey)
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 11:18:23 pm »
Alright, I abused the item duplication glitch to get the huxxkey and 10 smoke bombs, that's neat.

I'd still like to know if I can get myself 6 oddity by cheating, and if I can duplicate those said smoke bombs... Anybody knows if that's a thing ?