Author Topic: Tichrome spear ap cost issue  (Read 1092 times)

Makfar

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Tichrome spear ap cost issue
« on: May 29, 2021, 01:13:03 am »
I'm just wondering why spear has the action cost issue with tichome. you can't get 3 attacks with it with just tabis and the tichrome, it then forces you to have to adrenaline to actually make use of the lowered ap cost. I'm just wondering if changing the AP 1 would be a huge issue with you and i would like to know why if at all possible. my reasoning is because hammer right? well you know you can get the 3 attacks with tichrome hammer with sledge belt and tabis but considering how hammer is a heavier weapon i just wonder how it works out. i just want to see spear be more played and have it shine just a bit brighter.

Mitchell

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: Tichrome spear ap cost issue
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2021, 02:46:04 am »
I completely agree! The way it is currently it almost makes it obligatory to use Temporal Manipulation. This just makes every build fell the same!

Turbodevil

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2021, 06:34:57 am »
Fully spec spear throw for 3 attacks per round

Makfar

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2021, 10:08:00 pm »
i've played spear 3 times man, ik the tricks but it's still bothersome that a hammer has 3 strikes with belt and tabis while spear is slower.

Tytyger

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2021, 09:05:39 am »
there is no need to compare spear with hammer, because they are two different things.Hammerfags dont cry cause they specials useless while spear has three useful ones.So just accept it and move on.