Author Topic: Reef Glider is Stuck  (Read 1097 times)

Amannamedsquid

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Reef Glider is Stuck
« on: April 19, 2021, 11:16:21 pm »
I was in the process of towing the Reef Glider out of JSHQ so that I could sell it to Ray in Core City, but I can't get it out for some reason. I lifted the lockdown, raised the gate, and I can exit just fine. But It's like the Reef Glider thinks the gate is still down or something.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Reef Glider is Stuck
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2021, 08:59:53 am »
Could you send me a save where this is happening? Saves can be found in C:\Users\[Your name]\Documents\My Games\Underrail\Saves. You can upload it to Google Drive, Dropbox or any cloud service of your liking and post the link here.

Amannamedsquid

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2021, 10:39:43 pm »
Here, hope it helps. In the meantime, I've an idea for another way to get it out.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsVtunWIjnlDhKYl8-vnyBKnzqUxcA?e=eNbt2F

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2021, 10:06:16 am »
There's a single inconveniently placed untraversable tile that's only blocking the reef glider, and not your jet. I've fixed it for the next update, but you can still try pulling the reef glider a bit to the right and then down, and it'll stay attached to the freighter.

Amannamedsquid

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2021, 07:00:30 pm »
That's awkward. Also, I found that plugging in a battery and an engine, driving the reef glider outside and then towing it the rest of the way works too. Anyway, thanks for looking into it.