Author Topic: Dev Log #22: Steam Achievements  (Read 5523 times)

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Dev Log #22: Steam Achievements
« on: September 14, 2013, 11:18:22 pm »
In the last two weeks I've been working on Steam integration, primarily implementing the achievements.

There will be 50 of them initially, but I plan to keep on adding more bit by bit with each future update. A lot of them are your usual "do something X times", but there are a number of more interesting ones and I'll also be focusing on those more in the future. Kinda wanted to get the basics done first. For those of you who are interested in Steam trading cards, I do hope to implement those at a later stage, once the character and creatures portraits are done and I have more graphical assets to work with as those require a lot.

In other news, I've also fixed a couple of bugs (along with some spelling errors, per usual):
  • TNT blueprint will no longer consume excess components
  • Tungsten steel boots icons added
  • New lens types will now be correctly generated with quality (all the current ones in the game are base quality; I'm sorry about that, but hey, at least their crafting requirements are low :P)
  • Crafting window will now remember what blueprint you had selected when you last closed it
Next I need to take care of some technical stuff and finish Steam release preparations. I'll let you guys know when it's coming out as soon as I have a confirmed date.

SgtFopper

• Probably not a Spambot
  • I love Steam and ... UnderRail!
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
Re: Dev Log #22: Steam Achievements
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 06:55:14 am »
Ya know I love ya. ;-) Great news indeed!

cave_rat

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 10:07:12 am »
Can't wait. BTW, if I've already bought your game on Desura, do I have to buy it again on Steam?

Eliasfrost

• Tchortist
  • If fate frowns, we all perish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 10:33:14 am »
Aw yeah, this is amazing :D

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 05:59:19 pm »
Can't wait. BTW, if I've already bought your game on Desura, do I have to buy it again on Steam?

Probably not. I'll have more info on this once we're closer to Steam release.