Author Topic: Shredder Build  (Read 2212 times)

ringring

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Shredder Build
« on: August 22, 2021, 04:41:54 am »
https://underrail.info/build/?HgkIAwcDCgYAAADCggAAABIPAAAhExIRHktaWgAAAAArCFVpDQZCPBQ9IS5PKgfCt3dm378

And this is my shredder build, which I am currently playing.  If I were going to do it over again I wouldn't take conditioning and would probably swap it for expertise, and expertise for something else.  Its not super overpowered or anything, it just lets me Roleplay as Shredder from TMNT, which gives me a retarded giggle. 

Required Equipment

Early Game
Metal Armor with Blades
Metal Boots with Blades
Leather Gloves with Blades + Pnuematic Hammer

Late Game
Tungston Reinforced Armor with Metal Blades
Tungston Boots with Blades
Power Glove + The Poop Claw
Ooze (Gas Grenades)

The Claw and Vile Weaponry stack, glove, boot, and armor blades stack with with Taste for Blood, Dirty Kick and Cheap Shots for comedic slapstick, psychokinesis for force punch and force emission (martial arts mojo), with electrokinesis and metathermics from the dark arts of ninjitsu. (thunder, ice, and fire)  Last Stat increase lets him punch 5 times a turn and use Combos.  I think this build might win a competition for the most number of status effects that can stack.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 05:11:34 am by ringring »

ringring

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: Shredder Build
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2021, 06:52:23 am »
I try to come up with backstories for my characters.  This dude was some little cave urchin who was raised by Jonas and the only thing he remembers from growing up is watching old ninja turtles episodes.  He gets addicted to crack (psi inhalers) and runs around punching rats to death with his bear hands like a little psycho.  Eventually he sees some hairy shit and creates a delusion that he is actually 'the shredder' from his childhood cartoons, because his 'heroes' weren't able to save him, he becomes a villian.  He then goes around underrail acting like a (ruthless) superhero, and people start believing in the legend of the 'shredder'.  Gorsky tries to send him down as a distraction to take over GMS station, but when he kills everyone and rescues the hostages, he becomes everyones favorite folk hero.

Also crack seems to give him superpowers.