Author Topic: Tranquility should be being above a health percentage instead of full health  (Read 1019 times)

Barry

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Tranquility as it stands can be disabled by any chip damage, I'm thinking it should start at >= 95% of health (pretty much at the natural regeneration threshold, meaning that chip damage won't shut the feat down), lowered by 1% for each point of Con (meaning that 3Con gets 92% and 10Con gets 85%). 5 spec points to increase the Con lowering to 2% per Con (Tranquility already has a 10 point spec). As it currently stands Tranquility is inferior to crit-based psi builds, especially on higher difficulties where the healing is halved and they have far higher cooldowns, because any hit in combat makes it flop.

ShoggothWhisperer

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
I’d say tranquility is pretty generous. Any decent quality shield will block everything outside of sniper shots and melee attacks for the first few hits, and on higher difficulties any build that isn’t focused on tanking will usually lose at least 20% of max health from a weak attack. I ran a build that could fire off 6 plasma beams per turn, and I don’t feel like tranquility builds need any changes.

Barry

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
I still think it wouldn't hurt to turn it into above a health percentage rather than its current system, not like you can do more than 6 plasma beams per turn with the change

RewRatt

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
I agree. Playing higher CON Tranquility builds then would be an option worth considering. Or even tanky Tranquility.

dddmemaybe

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Maybe 85% like the natural regeneration activation range?