Author Topic: Where is a new, BIG update?  (Read 1486 times)

Quaker

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Where is a new, BIG update?
« on: September 16, 2021, 11:05:11 am »
Where is new content?
It take too much time, where is promised WHOLE NEW LINE?

ShoggothWhisperer

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Where is a new, BIG update?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2021, 01:16:10 pm »
It usually takes between 4-6 months between updates, so I’d expect to see this update by Christmas at the earliest. I’d guess that this might be one of the larger updates, so it might not even come out in 2021. I’d be thankful that we get new content at all, since the developers are under no obligation to release so many free content updates that are more than just bug fixes and minor tweaks.

RewRatt

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2021, 02:03:46 pm »
It usually takes between 4-6 months between updates, so I’d expect to see this update by Christmas at the earliest. I’d guess that this might be one of the larger updates, so it might not even come out in 2021. I’d be thankful that we get new content at all, since the developers are under no obligation to release so many free content updates that are more than just bug fixes and minor tweaks.
Indeed. These guys are Legends! 😄

Ploluap

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2021, 02:19:38 pm »

Indeed, i never expected so much new and GOOD content for the game when i bought it many years ago, i admire Stygian Software for such dedication and quality of work. 
I'm Potoldski on discord

AaronSilberberg

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2021, 12:52:49 am »
I’d guess that this might be one of the larger updates
That's very likely as it shall be the last big update before Infusion is released.