Author Topic: Endgame Content  (Read 1356 times)

Mocade

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Endgame Content
« on: October 08, 2021, 06:04:28 pm »
Such as Assasin quests, or Endless survival dungeon, to keep things fresh even after all quest is done?

Tytyger

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Endgame Content
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2021, 03:09:58 am »
intresting idea but i would just prefer more arena fights, they dont require much effort to do and generally i like them most

Mocade

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2021, 04:25:57 pm »
That would be too. Anything that expands aftermath.

FreonRu

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2021, 06:08:12 pm »
Good day. I apologize in advance for using google translate.

Endgame proposal. How about randomized rifts? Those. the ability to get into random caves / complexes / dungeons / islands / bunkers on the surface (well, at least once), ruins of super-corporations, western subway, just rooms filled with bandits / animals? those. the end point of the teleport is unknown and teleports the player to a completely unknown area or inaccessible in the usual way.

You can even beat this with another quest from the dude - for example, he remembered that if you add mushroom squeeze to the "juice", then the effect of teleportation will be unpredictable.

Damn, even how about an unpredictable teleport with time rewind.
There is only one case - a random teleport that leads you to deep caves and teleports you to a room with a mutagen (while the biocorp was still intact) and it is the player who will screw something up.

Case two - a random teleport will lead the player to the South Geist station ... 300 years after the game. And depending on the decisions made (helped at the dump or not, saved the camp or not) - you can observe what exactly will become of the station - complete devastation or prosperity.

Case three - a teleport that leads the player to the moment the faceless are sent from the deep caves to the subway, exactly the moment when they realized that the cube was lost and urgently needed to be requisitioned.

Case four - the northern subway and the moment of dialogue at which the issue of sending the expedition was decided - the true goals and the real customer.

Mocade

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2021, 12:50:48 pm »
^ This.

I always wondered what would happen if we travel back in time (import save to a new game) and Hand over Cube to Tanner, or something like that.

Btw, When Final Update Arrives?

Amannamedsquid

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2021, 03:17:50 pm »
Btw, When Final Update Arrives?

My guess is December at the very earliest. Could be a bit later though, if it's a really big update.

Mocade

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2021, 07:37:24 am »
I think I'll wait for the update then.

Imagine how much fanbase could expand Underrail if Styg relase a modding tools, he would rediscover his own game from new perspectives.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 09:51:26 am by Mocade »