Author Topic: How can I improve this stealthy knife build?  (Read 3169 times)

Koibra

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
How can I improve this stealthy knife build?
« on: April 12, 2022, 10:14:28 pm »
Playing on normal, normally would do hard but I’ve heard Expedition sucks for melee builds, and I’m doing this knife build. Rn I’m at depot A and level 7. Have I made any major mistakes so far, and are my future fear choices good? Also, what type of knife should I use?

Build here:
https://underrail.info/build/?HgMKCgMDBQYAAADCoGlpaQAtAEtfMigyaQAAAAAAAAAkMSZCBhJcAEswE9-_

Sat

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: How can I improve this stealthy knife build?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2022, 01:19:51 pm »
You should be fine by investing all stats in Dex for more damage and cuts.

Your first 6 feats are fine. The following ones are fine as well.

Blitz is great as you have 10 agility and fancy footwork. Taste for blood is also worth looking at but you could find better.
You have high agility and high evasion/dodge. Evasive maneuver and uncanny dodge would be good defensive options.

You may think of having psi so you can take premeditation feat with your 6 int. You can invest some points in TM and in PK for more ap and crowd control.
You have traps to help you (with too many skill points by the way if you think of raising dex), you could invest on throwing for using more often grenades for support and backup (you could even take Grenadier and even three pointer if you max it). To have easier time, you should add either psi or grenade or both.

For knives, kukri is a good choice for early/mid game with high crit chance (Before, it is what you find or buy). Due to vile weaponry, you want to craft a serrated with tungsten for crit damage with a high damage module that your electronic skills will allow.

Hope that it will help.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 01:27:05 pm by Sat »