Author Topic: Abomination exploit  (Read 699 times)

Mocade

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Abomination exploit
« on: June 16, 2022, 08:31:03 pm »
It can be blocked in the middle of interior/exterior via combat mode and then sealed by door so part of him sticks out making him blocked and unable to act and in this state can be obliterated again and again until his death

Yogimanz

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Abomination exploit
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2022, 12:59:02 pm »
Hmm, I don't really understand what's actually going on. Are you closing the door while abom is standing in the doorway, causing the gates to lock/freeze him in position? Once the doors are closed, they should (i believe) squeeze him out and push him to a nearby (walkable) tile. If my assumption is wrong, could you provide a screenshot of the bug in particular?

The main purpose of those gates there is to exploit them as much as possible, in order to defeat the Abomination.

Mocade

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2022, 05:10:26 pm »
Hmm, I don't really understand what's actually going on. Are you closing the door while abom is standing in the doorway, causing the gates to lock/freeze him in position? Once the doors are closed, they should (i believe) squeeze him out and push him to a nearby (walkable) tile. If my assumption is wrong, could you provide a screenshot of the bug in particular?

The main purpose of those gates there is to exploit them as much as possible, in order to defeat the Abomination.

Sure, here's vid.
https://youtu.be/y5Dj2NHqTfA

Yogimanz

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2022, 09:22:48 am »
Thanks for the video. Fixed for the next update.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 09:32:47 am by Yogimanz »