Author Topic: [DC] Stealthy way to save the Tchortist Captives?  (Read 963 times)

haze1103

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
[DC] Stealthy way to save the Tchortist Captives?
« on: August 12, 2022, 02:53:59 pm »
I was wondering if there was a stealthy way for me to rescue the captives.

The door has a 120 lockpick check, which I'm 1 point short for if I take an eel sandwich (incredible, right). I assume one of the faceless has a key, but it's not the 2 guarding the cell. I don't have the pickpocket for checking the Faceless's pockets, much less steal a key.

I don't mind aggroing the Faceless at this point, I'm mostly trying to avoid fighting through the entire base.

I'm close to a level up, so assuming I manage to distract the Faceless and open the door myself, will I be able to sneak them out, or is this always a confrontation?

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: [DC] Stealthy way to save the Tchortist Captives?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 04:30:27 pm »
I'm not sure if you can get to the broken wall without turrets seeing you or not, but you could conceivably lure them all away with TNT, pick the locks and lead the tchortists to the wall.  I doubt you'd be able to time it right though; somebody would spot you for sure.  Doesn't help you regardless because you can't get the door open.
*eurobeat intensifies*

Zeem

• Oculite
  • Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2022, 10:38:20 am »
Use an SSD to boost your Dex further. Should help with the door if you're only 1 point short.

fire_lizard

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2022, 10:41:42 am »
During my playthrough, I found out that even if you release Rassophores, they can't get to Cytosine Outpost alive until you get rid of Faceless Gaunts along the way.
So, I had to kill Gaunts all the way from Caerus Residential to Faceless base before I actually came to liberate Rassophores, and had fight there too because my former Faceless friends were upset because of dead Gaunts.