Author Topic: [1.1.5.11] Bugged Quest Tracker on Expedition  (Read 890 times)

Soulsderfuchs

• Noob
    • View Profile
[1.1.5.11] Bugged Quest Tracker on Expedition
« on: August 09, 2022, 09:43:17 am »
Currently even if you get every upgrade for the camp defenses including the the naga bot, the turret and the naval mines the ojective marker will not go away, even if you finish expedition it won't go away either. I believe it must be the naga bot's fault as it didn't give an unique completion tracker like the turret and the mines did and I did get the reward for it nonetheless but this is just conjecture.

I can provide a savefile if needed to showcase it.

MrCGIGirlGuy

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: [1.1.5.11] Bugged Quest Tracker on Expedition
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 09:43:55 pm »
This doesn't tell me anything at all and if your comment on the forum is to be believed you are using the debug menus or dropping items so please explain the issue on detail or these will get closed.

Soulsderfuchs

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2022, 08:27:22 pm »
I didn't use any debug fuctions nor did I mention that I did in my post, my message was that the mision tracker in expedition is indeed bugged because is still showing that it can be completed when in reality I already did it and if expedition is gone it will forever remain incompleted. Even still I rolled back before this to check if I could complete and realized I could not because I already turned in everything but the tracker will not update.

I was going to post my save but seems I can't neither post it here due to size restrictictions nor can I post a link to a external site like google drive to download to show that I already turned in every possible defense and the tracker didn't update and if you go and finish expedition since my save is right before turning in the last quest it will remain like so.

PaposikG6

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2022, 10:46:52 pm »
Yes, it's bugged. Few people have already noticed this issue but it hasn't been fixed yet.

If you first bring over the naval mines to marcus first, then activate turrets and lastly NAGA protector, interaction with Marcus is bugged and the quest cannot be completed despite him giving you cash for all of these.
If you talk to marcus only after activating both turrets and naga or activate the turrets lastly, the quest works normally.
Valor's favorite poster

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2023, 11:58:39 am »
Fixed for the next patch.